Cheating is Cheating

Boosting is cheating. $100 XBOX modded controllers (sold on Amazon) are cheating. Other gamers trying to sell cheats on XBOX LIVE should be banned for LIFE from XBOX LIVE for cheating. Lag switches & Auto - aim is cheating. This is a game. I have been a gamer for over 26 years, and if I EVER thought I had to CHEAT to win, I would go out & sell my Colecovision, my Atari 2600, 8-bit Nintendo, my Super Nintendo, my Nintendo 64, my Sega Dreamcast, my Wii, my PS3, and my XBOX, and all the games to go with them, and never pick up another controller ever again. The reason we have this problem is because of NINTENDO, and their STUPID Game Genie. Back in the day NINTENDO thought that they would help out those players that weren't good at playing the games they owned, no on-line gaming at the time, so the only person that you were cheating was yourself, BUT(big but for a reason, which is) some game developers got greedy when they saw NINTENDO, and Sony, and Microsoft making MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of dollars on these games that these people developed, so these developers started selling cheat codes on-line, along with the technology to MODIFY controllers to help FAKE gamers cheat the gaming purists. In conclusion, if you have to CHEAT to win a game, then it's not worth playing.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow you mad bro?

I, uh, take it you have strong feelings on this issue...

Games are for FUN

Know what is even worse? M$ endorses some of those controllers that allow rapid fire/button programming. Also, no one really uses tags around here, would have saved you quite a bit of time.

This is what you need to do each and everytime you encounter a cheater on XBL. Posting here about does nothing to rid the service of them as actions (yours) speak louder than words. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/26/t/19139.aspx

And if you believe MS does nothing about it then I encourage you to stroll through here->http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx (keep in mind these are only a small fraction of offenders caught posting here, there are many more)

So. Many. Tags.

Modded controllers arent a big deal in COD any more. As for the other stuff you mentioned, I havent really experienced it in COD in a couple of years now. Thank goodness for post game support.

What took longer writing your rant or entering all those tags ??? JEEZUS!!!

@KA C NO KING don't trash about Galoob (the original creators of the Game Genie) oh & btw your forgot some of the other companies too.

1.Interact (see my signature)

2.Action Replay (DATEL)

3.Codebreakers (Pelican)

They're games for recreation and fun...sounds like the fun for you ran out a long time ago...sell your systems and games and quit whining about nothing...Keep blaming nintendo, game genie ,lol...