cheaters

it seams as if we are being ignored about getting rid of cheaters on modern warfare 3. The enforcement team isn't doing a very good job. Insanity is when you do the same thing over and over and get the same result. Maybe the enforcement team should change the way they look. I happen to have games recorded in my vault that show massive cheating by players ranked #2, #4, #5, and 90 all cheating in the same game. I tried to find somone at Xbox to give it to but they won't take it. It's always just report them in the game and the enforment team will take care of it.
The problem is they are not ntaking care of it!!! xbox needs to realize thier INSANITY!!!!!!  Your going to lose customers over this problem. I can play with the cheaters on playstation without paying my hard eared money. You need to change the way your dealing with this problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You can report exploiters via in-game for MW3 and on Xbox live. That's all that needs to be done.

If you do have a concern/feedback for Xbox you can address it here- mymfe.microsoft.com/.../Feedback.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It is the sole responsibility of the Game Developer to patch thier game to disallow the use of cheats. The only thing MS can do is punish those people for doing that over XBL. And the only way to report a cheater is via the file a complaint tool on your console. Since it is a game specific issue you should also use the in-game reporting tool so the GD can take action as well.

By the way, what do you consider cheating? What have you witnessed?

Enforcement action on either end is not instant like many would like to believe it is.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.