Cheaters!!!

Damn there are some cheating fools (trying to keep it PG-13) on this game. It's been a while since I've enjoyed a MP FPS like Titanfall, but geez, there needs to be a better system to report these people! Sorry. /endrant

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What exactly?

They probably killed him. Its usually cheaters that kill me in games too.

If it werent for cheaters my kd would be 10 and wl would be 100

Come on then , tell us what the bad man did , better still , provide a link to the Onedrive footage you recorded.

I've not seen any cheaters, hackers, glitches or anything which is a nice change! would like to see some evidence!  

I'm sure this was just a rage post. The closest thought I've ever come to cheating was when a player came at me with a jump kick, and I filled him with bullets as I backed away, his kick did land but not to kill me. On the kill cam though, he was way closer and all up in my ish with his jump kick. Bottom line, I died but didn't think I deserved it but hey!

I notice a few glitches since last update.  Especially with the kick.  A few times I was  kicked to the side or enough in front of me where it shouldn't registered as a hit.  Games been weird a last couple of days to.  Don't think its cheating.  Been very one sided lately.

I dont have TF yet, but come on, we all know that Respawn is made up from Infinity Ward guys mostly, and IW made the most hacked Call of Duty EVAR! There were no dedicated servers back then and it was several years ago. Maybe they have tighten up the ship? I havent heard of any TF hacks yet though.

I haven't seen anything that I could classify as cheating in 30+ hours of playing.

Prolly the thing that is happening most is this; Players server hopping. By that I mean, a U.K. or European player intentionally sets their server to a U.S. one (or vice versa) to intentionally force lag. Playing on foreign servers generally makes the person doing so damn near un-killable due to lag. Is it cheating? Not strictly speaking, but it is for sure intentional lag manipulation.

This is a legacy problem with all games that use dedicated servers. What dedicated servers fix, in regards to P2P multiplayer, is offset by the relative ease that players can abuse server hopping and the like.