Cheaters.

I found my 1st 2 cheaters tonight......hurray for ME

-

The 1st was 7th prestige with 1day 9 hours played and the 2nd was using a modded pad that turned the FAL into a minigun.

The prestige glitcher didn't really bother me because I handed his @@@ to him.

The #### using the modded pad was a bit of a pain, I use the FAL myself and had no real counter for his op weapon.

What makes me laugh is that these kids think they are good and boast about their ill gotten stats. How dumb/desperate are they? it must really suck being them.....wish I could name and shame...

W

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I run into the idiot kids using rapid fire with pistols all the time.

Doesnt the fal have a select fire attachment that allows it to be full auto?

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

[/quote]

This.

And the "prestige cheater" could be legit. 7th prestige is possible in that time if he only plays on double XP weekends.

7th in one day played? LOL, thats even faster than Jag. Doable I guess but probably a glitcher. Modded controllers are NOT a problem IMHO.

[quote user="Jagriff"]

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

[/quote]

This.

And the "prestige cheater" could be legit. 7th prestige is possible in that time if he only plays on double XP weekends.

[/quote]

Yes, there is the select fire to make it automatic, but these people are shooting the FAL a lot faster, on semi auto. I recorded a guy using one in a game I was in, the same one I also ran in to someone using a lag switch.

^^File report in game, change lobbies and game on. Theres like 2 million other lobbies to jump into eh?

I played against a prestige master who had 3 days played and a 3.24 kd but he went insanely negative in the games I played against him. I'd imagine he boosted that. He also claimed to be part of Faze..

Wasting your clip in a second gives you a disadvantage. Duck and kill them when they reload.

I played with a max prestige WITH ONLY 6 days played and over 45000 kills and a 2.6 K/D. I was FURIOUS because he camped every match with full gold diamond silinced skorpion, rapid fire and would win match after match as I came in 3rd or 2nd every match. Everyone just kept going back to him. I kill him and he would change his camping spot, wash rinse repeat. After I got feed up I called him a xheater and he backed out the room,hmmmm. The game is beginning to become matches full of 5th and 6th prestigers with the same class set up and play style! . I see the SURPRESSED SKORPION WITH DIAMOND AND IRON SIGHTS IS THE WEAPON OF CHOICE!!!

naw, not suppressed lol long barrel and foregrip ftw :)