Cheaters?

Just had someone GO way over 150k an he was stealing points from kills other people were making, I noticed when I clearly GOT the last kill with carnage an my N7 Falcon, they awarded this player my score with a Missel score then I noticed he was getting all kinds of Missel scores all the way through the match, has anyone ever seen this??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No...:-)

nope

I confronted the person via text( in game via dasboard ) an he said it wasnt his fualt an he didnt know what was going on, but I also found out his freind was the HOST guy got a 180k score..

Not condoning this, but why are you upset about it??  I *HATE* it when people whine about kill stealing b/c it doesn't matter.  At the end of each match everyone gets the exact same money and XP.  If he was getting over 150k then that's good for the whole team, as everyone is getting a butt-load of XP.  It doesn't matter if you get 1k and he got 150k.  You still get the same overall XP and $$$.

I haven't seen it, nor do I care since I have all my characters at 20.  I only care about the benjamins.

If he was using a glitch for rockets or hacking the server, then I'd only worry about you getting tagged along with a cheater if/when he gets caught.

[quote user="SCHAFER"]

Not condoning this, but why are you upset about it??  I *HATE* it when people whine about kill stealing b/c it doesn't matter.  At the end of each match everyone gets the exact same money and XP.  If he was getting over 150k then that's good for the whole team, as everyone is getting a butt-load of XP.  It doesn't matter if you get 1k and he got 150k.  You still get the same overall XP and $$$.

I haven't seen it, nor do I care since I have all my characters at 20.  I only care about the benjamins.

If he was using a glitch for rockets or hacking the server, then I'd only worry about you getting tagged along with a cheater if/when he gets caught.

[/quote]I'm upset?  

I thought that this was suppose to be a competitive game? why would I want to sit around an let someone else get all the kills JUST because we all get the same xp & credits at the end, why do you even play this game SCHAFER? just for the credits & xp?   I play because I want to be competitive just like I want to better my time or score on a game like Formula One..

If all his characters are lvl 20, he isnt getting XP. If your character tops out at 20 the XP doesnt go to another class or to your N7 rank so all he gets is $. I have heard of players doing something like that but I'm not sure how they do it. I totally understand where your coming from, go to social.bioware.com/home.php and there are some post in there about cheating

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

then I noticed he was getting all kinds of Missel scores all the way through the match, has anyone ever seen this??

[/quote]

Its a glitch

bioware are banning people whom are currently abusing it.

here's a thread about it on the bioware forum.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/12614151/1

[quote user="CosmoRBGSpacely"]

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

then I noticed he was getting all kinds of Missel scores all the way through the match, has anyone ever seen this??

[/quote]

Its a glitch

bioware are banning people whom are currently abusing it.

here's a thread about it on the bioware forum.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/12614151/1

[/quote]Thanks I will definatlly forwartd those two GTs to the Origin Mods.. They were both from the UK an the one guy who was denying it said he was freinds with the host..

not a competitive game but a COOPERATIVE game.i remember some guy screaming out of his lungs because i accidentally took few of his kills and try to distract me by following me all around the map.