Cheaters will be less prominent in MW3. (Link)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We can only hope IW does half the job TA has and itll be better than MW2.

Bowling said they have a separate team dedicated JUST to catching cheaters, so... fingers crossed.

So in translation, this game will be riddled with cheaters from day 1 and it won't be until mid February until they are fixed. Gotcha..

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

So in translation, this game will be riddled with cheaters from day 1 and it won't be until mid February until they are fixed. Gotcha..

[/quote]

Will you give it a rest? Honestly. If you hate the game that much why are you still on these forums?

Thats interesting .......... seeing as in an interview a while back they said they intended to be strict on the elite competitions .. but didnt really care about people casually boosting in public matches.

ill believe it when i see it

Boosters/glitchers/etc. make me sick. I don't understand it. Boosting especially. Why boost in a game that'll basically be obsolete in a year? No one will care about your stats once Call of Duty: Future Warfare comes out next year.

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

[/quote]

This.

"Happy Drinking"

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

[/quote]

This.

I'll most likely be buying MW3, but my faith in it is slim.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

Thats interesting .......... seeing as in an interview a while back they said they intended to be strict on the elite competitions .. but didnt really care about people casually boosting in public matches.

[/quote]You get what you pay for. I also believe that they won't do anything about public matches.