Cheaters, Modders and Hacks!!!

I am outraged by  the rampant cheating that is growing stronger and stronger everyday. Hackers and Modders are getting bolder, and apparently there are little or no controls in check to combat this growing problem. I am severely disenchanted in the obvious lack of attention this issue is receiving. I just might have to rethink the whole gaming experience. I mean come on, I spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on a system of entertainment only to be miserable and frustrated because some Jerk with a MODDED CONTROLLER can outgun me with even the slowest weapon in the game. WHAT BS!!! All u have to do is look on the internet and these Websites for Jerks who can't play and need that winning edge are all over the place. I did not spend loads of money just to have and ELITE TIVO. What's worse is that I have a family of 5 with 3 children and 4 XBoxes with Gold Memberships all the way around and they are also getting tired of the BS! Please Microsoft and XBL do something to level the playing field and allow me and my family to continue to enjoy gaming. And don't just say report those that we suspect because I report all the time and the problem is worsening. PLEASE!?!?!? I just want to lose because I suck, not because some Jerk used a 870 Combat on me that fires 10-20 rounds a sec.   

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

File a complaint & then set anyone you have seen modding/cheating as an avoided player. It lessens the chances of you bumping into them again.

If you/we as a community do not report them then MS can not deal with them, and the problem will not get any better.

And if you play a game that is modded ''Cough CoD cough'' you would need to report them also, and then contact the games developers and express your outrage that they allow their products to be broken so badly. It is their responsibility to patch their games not MS's.

I feel the same way and I'm sure most honest gamers do also.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am outraged by all the people complaining about cheaters, modders, and hackers. It is NOT up to MS to fix these games to prevent all of the above from happening, that falls solely on the GAME DEVELOPERS. You need to take your complaints to them. If they are not willing to address the issue then you need to stop buying their products.

The only thing MS can do about these types of people is punish them for using XBL to use those mods, cheats, hacks. That can only be done if you and everyone else who encounters them FILE A COMPLAINT against them. Enforcement action is not instanst but it will happen.

In regards to the modded controllers, the GAME DEVELOPER would need to place a rate of fire cap in their game to prevent the use of one.

Just an FYI, these types of people are rampant regardless of what system you game on or what service you use to game with (console based).

So now that you know who is responsible you should head on over to their website and their forums and post your rant there. Good Luck.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft should have responsibility for the games on their console. I don't accept that we pay a subscription fee to Microsoft and they are not looking after their customers. Their customer support is a joke and they quite simply aren't doing enough to stop cheaters

I file complaints against every cheater I see but that doesn't stop them. People just use throw away accounts and I've seen people gloating that they haven't been banned for months despite people filing complaints against them. Microsoft host the games so they have to take some responsibility especially if they're taking our money for us to use the service.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am outraged that people keep blaming Microsoft for the games being hacked but won't hear a word against Infinity Ward or Treyarch for not patching their games.

Sorry this didn't help.