Cheaters Boosters

[Gt Removed] Gt Removed] both gamertags are people who have been caught boosting. [Video link removed[ - Do not name and shame om the forums. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can't call out people on the forums. Report them and move on..

Select boosting or cheating and move on. Naming and shaming players is not allowed on the forums.  

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

i can if there is video proof also there is a glitch in a system of black ops. that prevents players from continueing to play a game after the round is over and another one starts if you go to a gamertag and report offence for tampering. it happend twice and continues to happen the screen is blured and you cannot move.. so doing both of those was not an option thanks for being smartalick

[quote user="Da420MilkMan"]

i can if there is video proof also there is a glitch in a system of black ops. that prevents players from continueing to play a game after the round is over and another one starts if you go to a gamertag and report offence for tampering. it happend twice and continues to happen the screen is blured and you cannot move.. so doing both of those was not an option thanks for being smartalick

[/quote]

No, actually you can't. 

Besides, you wont get anything done by posting it here.  Take it to Treyarch

their forums dont load. thier game is glitchy. theres spawn camp killing. and nothing with trayarch works.. the ONLY thing that works is people like me who stand up for whats right in our own gaming community to say hey this is wrong programers and xbl does nothing to stop it but harms us for speaking about it.. we are the people anonymous

[quote user="Da420MilkMan"]

thanks for being smartalick

[/quote]

Not trying to be a "smartalick". Just telling you what you can do to report. Posting here won't help you.  

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

there is a forum spot for that and if the forum master was a good one he or she would have put rules why my comment was blocked or edited plus a link to a correct spot to do so.. until then... (mod edit) can have a youtube link.. well so can i

Naming and shaming should be allowed as long as you can post a video to back it up IMO. That should be the criteria, with evidence in hand.  Just like in a court of law, when you have evidence, you've got a case!  They're just doing everything they can to protect cheaters because money is the bottom line.

^^Theres no rules PUT for boosting either, but your no suppossed to do it. Report things in-game and game on, easy really.

there is a rule.. not in microsoft but in call of duty forums that says boosters it has a cheat ban and action list. boosting is one of them.. so in this particular game it is cheating.. if fifa you can get a forever bann for unlimited glitch thingy idk i saw it alot.. then you can most certainly get in trouble for tack insert and head shot camo boosting. im trying for wet work in this video while i have teammates ruin my gaming experience.. im a customer too.. they ruin the game for every other 10 players in that game thats 10 vs 2 who are they chooseing? the boosters will buy another account too use and even try boosting again getting them more money. I HAVE PROVIDED PROOF i cannot get anything done about it on cod forums they wont load i was not told what rule i broke by the admin here ANYWAYS THEY MISSPELLED " ON"  WITH OM very un professional

its not shameing if they shamed theirself. and nameing should be allowed if it has a proof and isnt an insult. there should be a cheating forum spot for online games like this to report to when the game fails.. also you owe me kills... i report a person  during a round switch and my game freezes? and blurs? im mad now.. they cheat and im punished? 2 or 3 times? while they are rewarded? time for a stand    (MOD REMOVED)