Cheaters and hackers

I am seriously ticked with how you (and by you i mean game develepers too) can consistantly suck at preventing hackers getting onto game servers. what you ban them? ha, they just go too sevendeadlysins and jtag there system and they do it all over again. why do i pay too play on a hacked server just too lose. and im talking about glitching into walls, the constant lag switching when you get near them etc. should i go jtag my system as well and level the playing feild?

An angry user: Balderan

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I can understand your frustration but the only thing you can do is file a complaint and move along. The enforcement team will act accordingly after they investigate your complaint.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I would just like to point out that with the Call of Duty games, there are no 'game servers', at least there are no dedicated ones.  The COD games only have a matchmaking server, the games themselves are run from users consoles.  It is their console and their Internet connection that runs the game.  EA have their own servers, mods will not run because the base game parameters can not be altered.  Of course it's possible to exploit holes the code and glitch, all you do there is file complaints against the users and wait until the developer patches the game.

It goes without saying, monitoring the COD games is extremely difficult compared to EA online games, due to the way the multiplayer portion is run.  As my fellow Ambassador said, you need to file complaints against people who cheat, glitch and mod. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.