Cheater, Cheater compulsive eater.

Hello all.

Could someone please explain to me how people cheat their gamer
scores? I’m curious because in some game I know there are “in-game” cheats
which I thought were harmless.  Or does
this only apply for people using third party hacks to adjust their score to
their liking? That would make allot more sense. Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You should probably just google it. Just be wary of the sites you might find in this kind of search. Any discussion of this kind of thing will most likely be locked/deleted.

Google really didn't help much, I can't even discuss what some websites said because that would get the thread banned, I just wanted a safe place to discuss it, I like to be aware.

I suppose you could call it "hacks".  You can't really "explain" how without saying how it's done.

True true, as long as you don't get in trouble for playing around with in-game cheats, for example I know in fable 2 there's a part were you can level up your skills in a house to max just by sleeping in a bed.

[quote user="OMalleycat 11"]

True true, as long as you don't get in trouble for playing around with in-game cheats, for example I know in fable 2 there's a part were you can level up your skills in a house to max just by sleeping in a bed.

[/quote]

The example you gave in regards to Fable is known as a explote, its not really a Cheat, its a bug left behind or missed when the game was being developed which was most likely never patched at a later date. Exploiting bugs in single player games is mostly harmless, as it only effects you and no one less. However doing so in multi-player games will most likely result in a ban, so be careful.

Some developers add cheats to a game, and normally they can be unlocked via codes entered on the pad or by competing hidden objectives, these are also known as Easter eggs.

Downloading Mods or Hacks which require you to physically load it to your console is against Xbox LIVE Term & Conditions and well result in ban. These are applications designed by third party users to create exploits which didn't already excite or to change sections of the games programming allowing players to cheat, this is regarded as system tampering.

It's a third party method. Basically, if all you're doing is dropping games into your console, you won't have your Gamerscore reset.

Individual developers may have their own say on your dubious activities in online, multiplayer situations, but simple Achievements are nothing to worry about no matter what, *unless* you do something you'll very well know is wrong.

Plug another cable or device in there.... do anything with an Xbox you've sent somewhere for modifications... that's not good.

There is a crazy exploit/glitch in the last three Fifa games, where at the conclusion of a game, the game will freeze.  Naturally, you would then turn off the frozen xbox and restart it... upon restart... (sometimes) a bunch of achievements will be unlocked.

This had me nervous, because I think I only played 5-10 games online in Fifa 11, but I have the 'Win 100 games online' achievement unlocked.  It only happened once for me.

As for your Fable 2 question.. i'd assume it's along the same lines.  You are physically doing the work in-game, so there won't be any problems.  It is when you use outside sources (3rd party) where you'll get banned.

I suggest calling the police this is a felony he can expect at least 10 years imprisonment.

-

Or just letting M$ do there job he will get caught eventually cheaters never prosper

This really clears things up, thankyou for your help.

I don't believe in Cheating to get a better score

In my opinion i know tha iv acumilated tha much on my own n tha feels

AWESOME :),

Tha just my opinion, id love a hight score but by completing games no other way :)