Cheapest place for ssx?

Looking to pick up this games asap's and just checking if anyone has found any good cheap recession hungry deals on this title?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

The game is pretty new to get cheapish.

-

You could search for it on Cheapassgamer.

checked not on there, and yes it's new but i do know some places do amazing new release deals from time to time ;-)

On first glance i thought it said cheapest place for s3x.

i was wondering when someone would mention that lol

You would probably have to check one of your local mom & pop stores. I'm going to my local flea market tomorrow to see if they have this game and Mass Effect 3. I love going there and seeing a game just released and acting like its some crappy old school game nobody has ever heard about and getting it for 20 bucks LOL

Give it a few weeks, it should be down to $30-$40 new. New games have been dropping in price pretty quickly in the last few years. Maybe publishers/retailers got the message that $60 is steep for games this generation?

Both Toys R Us and NewEgg were running $44.99 shipped pre-order deals for SSX, but I believe those offers have now passed... not 100% sure. I know NewEgg uses promotional codes, so you may want to do a little research and see if the code is still valid.

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]

Give it a few weeks, it should be down to $30-$40 new. New games have been dropping in price pretty quickly in the last few years. Maybe publishers/retailers got the message that $60 is steep for games this generation?

[/quote]

Yup this game is going to drop in price extremely fast.

Whoops sorry, Misread the title, My bad....

Give it a couple weeks and it will be down $20