Charlotte Bobcats 2012!

The Bobcats are going to be getting Chris Paul and Dwight Howard this offseason. Then they will win the NBA Championship for the next 5 years. They are also going to win the NBA Draft Lottery this season and take Derrick Williams. With their second pick, they will take Jordan Hamilton.

PG: Chris Paul, DJ Augustin
SG: Gerald Henderson, Jordan Hamilton
SF: Derrick Williams, Dante Cunningham
PF: Tyrus Thomas, DJ White
C: Dwight Howard, Kwame Brown

You have been put on alert. GO BOBCATS!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm not saying he isn't the best right now, but he can't shoot and thats a fact.

How would that even be possible if they are still under contract? lol

[quote user="xSTEELCURTAINx5"]

The Bobcats are going to be getting Chris Paul and Dwight Howard this offseason. Then they will win the NBA Championship for the next 5 years. They are also going to win the NBA Draft Lottery this season and take Derrick Williams. With their second pick, they will take Jordan Hamilton.

PG: Chris Paul, DJ Augustin
SG: Gerald Henderson, Jordan Hamilton
SF: Derrick Williams, Dante Cunningham
PF: Tyrus Thomas, DJ White
C: Dwight Howard, Kwame Brown

You have been put on alert. GO BOBCATS!

[/quote]

Howard is overrated, he can't shoot worth a ***. If your main scorer is Chris Paul, you're in trouble. Good luck though.

Cleveland gets #1 pick!!!! Where Brutal at lol OP already getting his BS prediction to failure status.

I want what your smoking..must be reeeeeeeeal good

[quote user="BOBCATSx23"]

- Okay i'm the #1 Charlotte Bobcats fan ever & i'm just now seeing this. Dwight just said he's going to stay with Orlando. If what Dwight said is true, than CP3 will def be on the Orlando Magic in the 2011-2012 NBA Season. Let's be realistic here, we have the 9th pick in the NBA Draft, we're definetely not snatching Derrick Williams.

Btw, not saying I wouldn't LOVE this..Just saying it WILL NOT happen..

[/quote]

Well I posted this before the lottery, so I thought we would win it and get Williams. Obviously we arent getting him now. But thats okay, because we will just get BISMACK BIYOMBO!

BIYOMBO is the next Dwight Howard, so we wont even need to sign him. CP3 will be a Bobcat, MJ will make it happen.

We will also trade for Andre Igoudala.

NBA WATCH OUT!

Heck yeah, NBA watch out!

Carlos Boozer is just awful.

we need another star player to come to orlando and we will dominate....we gotta make a move to keep howard it might be to late tho...

That lineup is a disaster waiting to happen!!! And that must be some good chronic ya got there buddy!!! Breathe lol