charged for but content not downloaded??

Hi i have just tried to purchase a gold pack on Fifa 11 Ultimate Team for 240 microsoft points... I confirmed purchase then got a message about servers with an 8 something code then a transaction not complete yet it Has taken my points. Would anyone offer any help on this issue?

Regards

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

samething, I bought 1000 points then tried to download a game for 800 points. It took my points and then a error downloading. The game I bought is not in my download history. I called support but they said its an active issue they are trying to fix and because its an active issue they would not refund my points so i could download it again. Its funny how there was no issue taking my money just with giving me what i paid for and refunding me. So in the end they said to wait and see if my points get updated back to me and if not just keep calling back everyday until its no longer an active issue, then they can refund my points back to my account. From what I've read on other post this has been an active issue for a long time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To be honest, I'm seeing a LOT of purchases on your account for these gold packs. Is it possible you lost track of how many you purchased during this time? You can also check on https://billing.microsoft.com for your recent points history. If you feel you were somehow charged without the item, you can call up phone support in your region to request a refund (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.