Charged for a purchase, but never received. Help please.

I purchased a $24.99 gem pack in smite almost an hour ago.  The xbox went through all the normal steps, charged me, then dropped the marketplace before the final screen of actually adding the content to my account.  I have looked at my bank account, and I was charged for the gems.  I have both attempted to log out and back in and closing smite and reloading the game to see if it was maybe delayed.  Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to get either the gems i paid for added to my account, or the charge reversed.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  As this does seem to be a billing issue you would need to call phone support for further assistance.  If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269.

If they cannot help then you'll need to submit a ticket via the Hi-Rez support page.

www.hirezstudios.com/.../ask-a-question

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have thé same problèm but iM not really Good for speak in english do you have a number  for french

Sorry this didn't help.

Number for France if that's where you live.  Direct number: +33 155 698061 or 0800 915 274 FREE

For future reference though it would be better to create a new thread instead of bumping older ones

Sorry this didn't help.