Charged but got no xbox live

I purchased 3 months of xbox live via xbox.com .. The 25$ was charged to my credit card, but I have not received my xbox live. I checked my payment options, and my credit card number is NOT on there.. I either want me xbox live or a refund. If not, I will print off the statement and will call and complain and demand my refund anyways. Xbox customer support line could not help me. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there Your JailBate, this is something that you will have to take up with the phone support line as forum support isn't able to assist much with billing related issues. I would recommend logging into your account at http://billing.microsoft.com to see if the charge appears there, and calling the support line again. If you are located in the US/Canada, the phone number is 1-800-469-9269

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you purchased your Live time on the computer, it can sometimes take up to 24 hours for the subscription update to be pushed to your console. If you want to hurry this process along, you can simply test your connection. During this process, your subscription status will be updated, and you should be gold once the test is complete.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.