Characters You Wish You Could Play

Right now I'm happy with Kabal as my main and Stryker as my secondary, but I wish I could play Shang Tsung! He's just too cool, with the soul steal linking off of the ground skulls and everything. The only problem is that he doesn't work for me, since I can't link any of his skulls at all :(

What are some of the characters you guys want to play, but unfortunately just can't get to work?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

im not good with shang tsung either and wish i were better with him.

I think practicing makes a ton of difference, not saying you guys aren't practicing but I know it helped me alot. When I got the game I watched combo vids online and I thought I wouldn't be able to do those things. But I went into practice mode and kept at it, worked on timing and it just came. I got atleast 1-2 good combo sets with Ermac, Stryker, Cyber Sub, Mileena, Kung Kao and Sonya. But it's 2 characters I definitely want to use more and that's Jade & Lui Kang. So I'm going to pull up some vids this weekend and try getting use to both. Also, I want to use Noob & Sektor more.

Sektor def, his scarecrow fatality is quality.  Other than that, i'd like to be good with the other robots & ninjas.

I wish I could play Sub-Zero at a really high level. Im not terrible with him but I wish I couls master him, with Scorpion being my main

Shang Tsung definitely cause I see tons of potential in that character....

i know im not good with Shang because i dont use him alot. just not a character ive ever really liked. usually play him when friends are over and im want to use someone i havnt used yet.

I wish I could play Skarlet and Kenshi. ;)

lol...im willing to bet your not alone on that.

I wish I could use Sub-Zero or Raiden, my favorites since the start yet I can never use them....

I also wish I could use Sub-Zero more. I just can't seem to get some of his better combos to connect, and I usually barely scrape a win with him.