Characters u HATE playing against

For me, it is EASILY Smoke...  he is so annoying, and its like everytime i go into a KoTH room, no matter what characters people use, when i get up, its like they know i hate fkn hate smoke, so they pick them... 

maybe it has something to do with me hiding my selection... but idk. u just have to fight so defensively against him, it changes your entire strat...

ugh getting mad just thinking about matches where i know what my opponent is going to do and i still get hit by it...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same here with Smoke. Once the player picks him, the only thing I can think of is, here comes the teleport spam. Since the game has been out I can count on one hand how many good Smoke players I've played against. I just wait it out and let them try to spam their teleport, easy uppercut, dash into a combo.

Smoke - They either spam tp or do that same punch juggle combo into a throw. That's it.

Scorpion - Never seen such a basic combo do so much damage. He makes people think they're skilled.

Kung Lao - Seems to be the FoTM character right now. Same old OP combos.

Noob Saibot - Just runs to the back of the screen and throws shadow after shadow.

Ermac - The moment you try to move in for an attack its a TP throw...

I play Kitana mainly so I don't have a TP of my own, though fan wave or w/e it is, is a good tool. Usually if you end up using it to get to someone they'll attack as soon as you get in. (Because thats what they do, spam projectiles and wait for you. I thought I got away from Guile...) Even harder when I play Jade...

If they're doing the same move over and over shouldn't it be easy to get around it and punish them? Not meaning any offense, but if you keep getting nailed by spammers then...well, it's kind of your own fault for letting it happen, really. Spam something back at them that can counter it or let you in close enough to take them down. Use whatever is useful in the game. They are.

Smoke, Noob, Kung Lao

Scorpion, only cause he's soooo overplayed

[quote user="Alundo"]

Smoke - They either spam tp or do that same punch juggle combo into a throw. That's it.

Scorpion - Never seen such a basic combo do so much damage. He makes people think they're skilled.

Kung Lao - Seems to be the FoTM character right now. Same old OP combos.

Noob Saibot - Just runs to the back of the screen and throws shadow after shadow.

Ermac - The moment you try to move in for an attack its a TP throw...

I play Kitana mainly so I don't have a TP of my own, though fan wave or w/e it is, is a good tool. Usually if you end up using it to get to someone they'll attack as soon as you get in. (Because thats what they do, spam projectiles and wait for you. I thought I got away from Guile...) Even harder when I play Jade...

[/quote]

All of Smoke's specials are blockable from just standing. Smoke is easily beaten since his specials are also very very punishable. I also hate Scorpion, mainly because his specials very so much, he has an unblockable, a projectile forward and a teleport, his mix-up game is awesome, which sucks :( most Scorpion players are pretty bad though, it makes me laugh when some don't even know how to pull of his unblockable special (hellfire?)

Personally, i hate Kitana, i've said why in detail in another thread so i'll only say that her fan projectile is OP.

Raiden,Smoke and all the female characters.

I hate fighting against Lag.

I dont really like playing against smoke (if you pick him in a player match & turtle, your a gimp).

Raiden seems to be the spammiest apart from smoke, for me anyway.

Stryker and Mileena because of their rolls. It catches me off guard every single time.