Character Skin Selection Problem

I unlocked thrashball  gear during beta but 9 times out of 10 the multiplayer character  skin defaults to DOM.   Trying to figure out WHY the character skin I selected.... I dont get to use.    Is this a known problem or is it a character skin restriction so every player is not using  same character?  Point is, I should not have to play as DOM or any other character  that I did not select in the multiplayer menu.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Are you switching lobbies a lot?  If so whenever you join a match in progress you end up wearing the skin of the bot you replaced until the next match.

If that isn't the case (switching lobbies) then I got no eye-dee-yuh

[quote user="imm0veableST0ne"]

Are you switching lobbies a lot?  If so whenever you join a match in progress you end up wearing the skin of the bot you replaced until the next match.

[/quote]

I guarantee that this is the answer to your question. I am never Griffin when I join a lobby that is already in progress. Try waiting it out in the same lobby to get your regular character

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="imm0veableST0ne"]

[/quote]

I guarantee that this is the answer to your question. I am never Griffin when I join a lobby that is already in progress. Try waiting it out in the same lobby to get your regular character

[/quote]

I would Agree....but he said Dom and not Marcus which is the Default skin for Cog if you join in the middle