Character Skin Ideas

Still no sign of Farmer Joe Dom in his coveralls but now we have a civilian Jace as an unsed MP skin but what other skins would people like to see? Might be fun to rund around as Franklin, that old guy from the gas station and all the other stranded. Anya in her dress, Classic Tai, Marcus and Dom in their Theron armour and just to balance that maybe a locust drone in some salvaged COG gear.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i want myself :P

With a locust in red thrashball gear coming soon I dread what other stupid ideas Epic has coming

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

With a locust in red thrashball gear coming soon I dread what other stupid ideas Epic has coming

[/quote]Where did you here this?

I'm sticking to my guns for the pregnant Anya skin

Tuxedo Baird

Jonathan Harper from the gears 2 collectibles in gears 2 he's collectibles his story sound sool.

I saw a video with a bunch of new skins and it was titled Thrashball Drone. It was on here a few weeks ago but I think Epic got the footage removed.

I wouldn't mind seeing them include a lambent Drone in the Locust skins.

Here is the list of maps and character skins the guy found:

Azura

Blood Drive

Jacinto

Rustlung

Furnace

Atrium

Back Alley

Bridge

Mine

Parking

Quiet Place

Streets

Waterfront

Yards

Factory

Subway

Shipyard

Urban

Prison

Forest

Complex

Ruins

Emergence

And, the DLC characters:

Bernadette Mataki

Onyx Guard

Micheal Barrick

Bai Tak

Michaelson

D. Carmine

Minh Young Kim

Armored Kantus

Pendulum Bernie

Pendulum Hoffman

Tai Kaliso

Gold Armor RAAM

RAAM

Savage Grenadier Elite

Skorge

Savage Cyclops

Palace Guard

Bolter

Savage Hunter

Big Rig Dizzy

Alex Brand

Farmer Dom

Thrashball Drone

Mechanical Baird

Commando Dom

Savage Kantus

Elite Theron

@Lord Dirt thanks for the list. I have to say I am more excited about number of MP maps than character skins are not really a big deal for me.  100% agree Thrashball Drone is a fail.  I got Thrashball Cole because it was something to unlock in the Beta but I have never used him once, actually I really dislike Cole as MP character.  Seeing Pendulum Bernie and Hoffman as MP character give me hope for more Campaign DLC set during the pendulum wars that would be sweet.  RAAM Shadow was amazing.

the seige of anvil gate that would be a great campaign dlc just cant c it happening as it happened b4 Eday. seems an awful lot of maps and mp skins considering there is only 2 dlc left with the season pass wonder wether they r planning more free map packs

They can always just add maps for Christmas, New Years, etc like they did for Thanksgiving and not have them as actual paid  DLC packs. Plus they can add 3-5  new maps for the next two big paid DLC packs.

Wow, that's a lot of DLC. The maps look amazing, if all of those are correct, it looks like we're going to have a ton of maps to play over the span of this games lifetime. That excites me. Is there a source where you got this list from?