Character Endings.

So which endings have you liked best? Im not talking sotry mode i mean ladder mode endings.

I really liked a lot of them so far. Lui Kangs was great. I lvoe that he kicked Raidens @@@ and became a god . And I like how Shang Tsung's relates to it where bo rai cho teaches Shang how to defeat Lui.

I like Cyber Sub, how he becomes cyber kahn

Ther are more but i have to watch them again because i cant remember what happened to everyone. I know that I am happy with most of them . Best story and endings in an MK game yet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[quote user="Law212"]

That one was good. I just fihnished with sub zero and i thought his was really good.

Over all im pretty impressed with most of them.

[/quote]

Yeah, I enjoyed Sub-Zero's as well.

--
Juxtapose13

That one was good. I just fihnished with sub zero and i thought his was really good.

Over all im pretty impressed with most of them.

Many of the Arcade Ladder endings have relations to one another, which of course makes sense since many of the kombatants are related.  If you actually look at the Character Select Screen, most of the kombatants are positioned in relation to key characters from one another.

For Arcade Ladder endings though, Stryker's would have to be my favourite.  "He would never allow himself to be portrayed by Johnny Cage." And then Cage's image fades in and he's hanging his head in shame.  Too funny.

--
Juxtapose13