Changing my Pre Order

I have been playing the beta since the 27th on ps3 and today i played it on xbox 360

and wow what a difference, the visuals, the game play everything is way better

so im changing my pre order from ps3 to 360

besides what was i thinking in the first place

just thought i would share with you guys

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="KATL CaPoNe Jr"]

this game sux. guns have way t much recoil. no blood, its too one sided.  ive got to say EA has let me down once again. pice of crap beta

[/quote]

This is not auto aim COD, sorry you fail. Its a BETA, its free to use so they can test. Stop compiling and don't play it tell the game comes out if its so bad for you.

im going 360..

-middle finger to the ps3...360 all day!!!

Since I don't own a PS3, what makes the Xbox beta so much better than the PS3 beta if I may ask? Just curious.

I've seen some comparison videos, I think the xbox has more contrast, makes it look more vivid

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

It wouldnt matter where you go. This game is hideous no matter how you cut it. Looks like a slightly higher quality rainbow 3 title. And graphics dont change from beta to final product...especially with less than a month to go.

[/quote]

Hey GZ, your ignorance is showing! 

its better than the ps3 version? wow.

If you can't handle recoil, you know you can make your gun semi-auto right?

IT'S A BETA!!!! you said it yourself. I wonder how long you even played the game?

[quote user="MISFITSWITCH"]

[quote user="KATL CaPoNe Jr"]

this game sux. guns have way t much recoil. no blood, its too one sided.  ive got to say EA has let me down once again. pice of crap beta

[/quote]

This is not auto aim COD, sorry you fail. Its a BETA, its free to use so they can test. Stop compiling and don't play it tell the game comes out if its so bad for you.

[/quote]

capone doesn`t even have any cod games on his recently played yet your last game was black ops???

just because someone doesn`t like this terrible beta it doesn`t make them a cod fanboy.

from what i have read the battlefield fanboys are worse than the cod lot have ever been,this beta is awful and yet they are still defending it.

It wouldnt matter where you go. This game is hideous no matter how you cut it. Looks like a slightly higher quality rainbow 3 title. And graphics dont change from beta to final product...especially with less than a month to go.