Changing Channels via Voice Commands

Is it just me or does it seem like Kinect doesn't work as well when the TV is on? Is it possible that the audio from the TV is interfering with me giving Kinect commands? Secondly, is it just me or does it seem like saying the name of the channel you want to watch seems a little backwards. Some of the channels are like WABC so am I supposed to say W-A-B-C or "wah-bis" or something. Not to mention, I don't know what the guide has named the channels. For example, I figured it would be "Watch MSG" but instead you have to say "Watch Madsion Square Garden" instead. You pretty much have to learn what the guide has it labeled as. This is espically tough when the name of the channel is too long. For example, there's a second MSG channel but it's too long to see what the name is so there's two channels named "Madison Square Ga...". I know one is Garden but what is the name of the second one?  I think it would be smart and a lot easier to add the option "Watch channel 191".

I want to know if anyone else has trouble changing the channels using the voice commands. I always seem to get a different channel than the one I want especially since I dont know what the guide has them listed as. Also does anyone know where I might be able to leave some Xbox One feedback? Id really like to suggest changing the channel by channel number.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: