Change the friendly grenades

Enemy grenades are nice bright orange.... Friendly, (mostly) harmless grenades are also bright orange.  I think they should be changed to blue or something. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

That would be a nice change in regular.  However, HC should stay the same because of friendly fire damage/ kills

That would be, I hate running into enemy fire cause my team mate failed at throwing a grenade.

or just take the indicator off entirely.

No how am I meant to get rid of the snipers who decide the best sniping spot is 1 cm to the left of me with a giant multi shot sniper rifle firing it like mad ?

I drop one grenade and normally they leg it to some other spot so I can just walk back in and keep going.

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

[/quote]hmmm....

[/quote]hell yeah^^....like that idea, to me the grenade indicator is in  the same category as 3D spotting and minimaps....spotting is fine, but it should be on a separate screen ....like pulling a map out of your pocket

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

[/quote]hell yeah^^....like that idea, to me the grenade indicator is in  the same category as 3D spotting and minimaps....spotting is fine, but it should be on a separate screen ....like pulling a map out of your pocket

[/quote]

I thought the same thing. Nice idea, Alex.

Yeah,I agree with not even having a grenade indicator,If you see or hear a grenade then you move,I don't need it glowing bright orange,It looks silly now anyway.