Change my payment information

Hello, I'm Erik.

Have tried several hours to change my payment information now. And I don't know why it doesn't let me do it?.

I were on my Xbox, and were about to update my payment information to my new credit card, and deleted the old one which was used last time. And when I'm trying to add the new one, I'm getting the message of that there's something wrong with my contactinformation. So, they sending me a textmessage with a one-use code, which getting me to the Outlook page, where I'm supposed to log-in. Nothing happends, just stays on the same page, like that I got a cookie error or something, so I tried with different browsers, but got the same thingy there.

So, is this a usuall problem? Is there somewhere else I can change my payment information? Can I still change my payment information, even when I deleted my old payment information?     (This is the questions I'm seeking a answear on)

Appreciate some help over here!

/ Erik

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Erik,

Sorry to hear you are having some billing issues. I'm assuming the Outlook page you are referring to is https://commerce.microsoft.com. If not head over there and click on the payment options link. Verify that your billing information is correct first, then you can try and add the new payment method, followed by trying to remove the old payment method. If you have any issues with any of those steps I would recommend contacting Microsoft Phone Support to sort out the remaining issues as they are best option to resolve billing problems. Please keep us posted on your progress and we'll do what we can to help. Thank you,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.