Champions United XL Online League (Sign Ups)

I am Looking for players to Join Champions this is my second season hosting one. I am Looking for players who are over 25 and take Madden serious. The league will start on September 10 and will consist of 1 or 2 games max a week to go with the flow of the actual season. games will be played friday between 6-11p or saturday between 8a-11p at these times players will meet up to play their weekly games. The league will have the updated rosters. Again only serious players no quitting early or cheating all im looking for are people who enjoy the game and are respectful to their competitors. The settings are set at ALL-PRO with 10 minute quarters. 

The TEAMS that are taken are as followed:

AFC EAST

BUFFALO BILLS: 

MIAMI DOLPHINS: TECHNIQUE83

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS: SOPRANO 26

NEW YORK JETS: 

AFC NORTH:

BALTIMORE RAVENS: 

CINCINATTI BENGALS: 

CLEVELAND BROWNS:

PITTSBURGH STEELERS:

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

the teams taken are:

49ers

patriots

dolphins

chargers

colts

if your interested just reply with your age, gamertag, and team that you want to use. by thursday ill check back with the ones selected and send you the invite with password to join.

my goal is to have all 32 teams all set and ready by friday the 9th. so start signing up and lets have a great season.

gamertag is rancidm0nkey

age is 29

desired team is the Kansas City Chiefs

Has this league started yet??? Are the Raiders taken? I am interested.

Age 26

Location Palm Harbor FL.

Gametag DeryBRash

Ill take the browns if i can maybe the bills if not the browns.

email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as well. cant wait to start an active online fran.