Champions Bundle DLC Achievements

Today, 10/10/13, I unlocked the 'One Man Army' Achievement. This is for the DLC 'Champions Bundle' which I do not own. I am interested to know if anyone has had similar issues, even the same one, and if you have any solutions and/or explanations. Thanks in Advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This upsets you?

Yeah, I'm a bit of a perfectionist and it was worth 27G. I have evened it up but still I feel like DLC Achievements should only be unlocked if the DLC is owned.

If you're a perfectionist, wouldn't you want to buy all DLC that have achievements?

I'm not made of money. Anyway this is aside the point.

People and their stupid, useless gamerscore...

Lol.. Weird that it unlocked for you without you having it. But I do know that there are a few of the achievements from DLC in Halo4 that if one person earns in the game, then everyone earns it. I would think that 'glitch' (as I assume it's not meant to happen) is what caused you to earn it without really having the DLC?

Either way it's GS that you have and I wish I did. :P

I suppose I shouldn't complain, there isn't a lot I can do about it now. At least when it comes down to it, I know it was a 'glitch' that worked in my favor. It could have easily been something that deleted Gamerscore. Then I'd be pissed right off.

I guess IsaacClarkeSNL is right, Gamerscore is useless and I shouldn't get my *** in a tangle over it.

Not all achievements are useless.  Some achievements I look back quite fondly on.  Like the 2 for 1 with the spartan laser in Halo 3.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

People and their stupid, useless gamerscore...

[/quote]
The 300 reward credits i get for every $10 spent says otherwise.  

[quote user="AlmasRetroChild"]

Not all achievements are useless.  Some achievements I look back quite fondly on.  Like the 2 for 1 with the spartan laser in Halo 3.

[/quote]I think they're pretty dumb. You use to say "remember that time I got that overkill with one spartan laser shot", then you woulad talk about other cool stuff you and your friends did. Now it's just in there as a sea of achievements that mean nothing because everyone has it because they boosted to get some stupid number. You look back on the amazing thing you did - not the stupid number you got.

[quote user="drqg"]

The 300 reward credits i get for every $10 spent says otherwise.  

[/quote]Wut. Reward credits? What are those?