Challenge reward pictures?

Does anybody know a link to a place that has pictures of some or all of the challenge rewards?  And/or the titles you unlock that go with the pictures?  Still too early for that?

Would love to see all of them.  Some of them I've unlocked have locked cool, while others have been disappointing.   What are your favorite pictures and titles?  So far my favorite that I've seen is 'Dog of War'.  Just got the Retaliation challenge rewards, and was disappointed.  It's a picture of a green smoking hazard sign with the level Giant behind it.  'Defender' is the title.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Everyone has access to the N7 HQ on the BioWare Social Network, just sign into your account which is your EA account that's tied to your gamertag, and you can view the Challenges and respective rewards/banner/title.

This is your N7 HQ, via searching your Gamertag in case you wondered.

As for favorite banner? I haven't unlocked any except for the promotional banners but I'm about to unlock the Dog of War one and it looks pretty cool. 

Ah thanks a lot for that link.  I never go on that website.  Probably should.  Cool to see all the images and titles.  However I don't see a picture for the Mass Effect challenge (complete 25 challenges).  I wonder if there isn't one, or if it's a secret.  Does anybody know if you can complete the same challenge multiple times and get credit in the ME challenge?  For instance like beating the biotic mastery multiple times?

There's a guy that does videos  on YT that has it. think it says best of the best. and its a picture of commander Shepard.

[View:http://social.bioware.com/game2webaxis/images/masseffect3/icons/emblems/MEMstr.png]

That's the banner for 25/25.

That's pretty cool.  So can you get it for beating challenges over and over again?  Could I get it for beating "biotic mastery" 25 times hypothetically?

I saw a guy that had a hardcore banner. Maybe thats what you get for doing all challenges. He had over 15,000 challenge points. It was a pic of the Normandy fleeing the universe as in the end of the story mode with the blue mass in the background.

[quote user="Thookins"]

That's pretty cool.  So can you get it for beating challenges over and over again?  Could I get it for beating "biotic mastery" 25 times hypothetically?

[/quote]

No. The "Best of the Best" banner is only rewarded to those who've unlocked the other 24 banners (not including the 2 promo banners -- Halloween & N7 Day).

[quote user="BAD 2020"]

I saw a guy that had a hardcore banner. Maybe thats what you get for doing all challenges. He had over 15,000 challenge points. It was a pic of the Normandy fleeing the universe as in the end of the story mode with the blue mass in the background.

[/quote]

The "Hardcore" banner is awarded when you complete the Spectre challenge -- it's the one that requires you to get 25,000,000 points, 5000 medals & finish 2500 waves. I'm pretty close to that one, I think I just need 700,000 more points.

Ah, thanks for the info Rehab Grimace I was wondering exactly how that one was rewarded. From what I have seen the hardcore is one of the best looking banners I have seen yet. Cant go wrong with the Normandy.