Challenge questions

1. Kill enemies with Area-of-Effect grenades. Which grenades?

2. Kill enemies with reflected damage from a Spike shield. Where's a good location?

3. Kill enemies while buffed by a "Maylay" shield. How do you do it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

1. Kill enemies with Area-of-Effect grenades. Which grenades?

2. Kill enemies with reflected damage from a Spike shield. Where's a good location?

3. Kill enemies while buffed by a "Maylay" shield. How do you do it?

[/quote]

A maylay shield if i'm right gives Roid damage, which you just got to have them destroy your shield and then you melee them and you will do roid damage. For the spike one, just have any enemy melee attack you. Skags, varkids and etc would work nice for it.

[quote user="Dovahkiin Kein"]

A maylay shield if i'm right gives Roid damage, which you just got to have them destroy your shield and then you melee them and you will do roid damage. For the spike one, just have any enemy melee attack you. Skags, varkids and etc would work nice for it.

[/quote]Does this mean when the shield goes down to 0 or when it gets totally destroyed.

best place tundra express got most of my shield challenges there and the shotgun ones. isnt the maylay shield the one that improve your melee once depleted if it is just stand in the middle if a group of varkids and when they deplete your shield all the way just hit them with your melee

Oh, so it's a shield that I need to buy?

Ok. I got those and I just need 1 more. The challenge is called I'm back! Shocked? Get second winds by killing enemies with an electrocute DoT (Damage over Time). How is this done?

no should be penty of them lying around will say in the shield descrition maylay shield, but you can buy one if your wanting to get the challenge over with quickly

You just need to kill some one with shock damage when your in second wind. Damage over time means it has a constant effect, so when they get shocked, wait for them to die or wait for the effect to go away and shoot them again so they get the effect if they do, if not keep trying till ya get it.

Can someone join my game and help? I just can't seem to get it. Maybe I'm too high of a level.

Ok. I just completed all the level 1 challenges, but no achievement. Am I missing something?