Chakram Launcher

Awesome weapon in the single player, I WISH it was available in the Multyplayer, anyone having success with this game changer! ALL I been using on my

Unwavering run...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

...How do you get it? Don't worry, we've had our fights, but I don't hold anything against you it's... amusing.

From the Mass Effect wiki:

-

[quote]The Chakram Launcher is available after completing the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo, including the tutorial quest and the subsequent 45 minutes of free play time. You will need to link your EA/BioWare account to your game to register the promotions.

PS3 owners will need to download and play the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo before playing Mass Effect 3 for the Chakram Launcher to unlock.[/quote]

-

masseffect.wikia.com/.../Chakram_Launcher

it's pretty cool, but the firing rate is kinda slow and the weight a little high. you'd be better off buying a paladin and maxing it out.

[quote user="voteDC"]

From the Mass Effect wiki:

-

[quote]The Chakram Launcher is available after completing the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo, including the tutorial quest and the subsequent 45 minutes of free play time. You will need to link your EA/BioWare account to your game to register the promotions.

PS3 owners will need to download and play the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo before playing Mass Effect 3 for the Chakram Launcher to unlock.[/quote]

-

masseffect.wikia.com/.../Chakram_Launcher

[/quote]yeah its still available that way all you do is download the demo an play it just for downloading an loging on you should get the armor right away, BUT you have to play the full hour? or 40 mins to get the Chakram Launcher<< Well worth it!!!

[quote user="C45T4N3D4"]

it's pretty cool, but the firing rate is kinda slow and the weight a little high. you'd be better off buying a paladin and maxing it out.

[/quote]It is NO slower than the matlock! lol but the power!  its three times as deadly or I should say 4 becuase thats how many explosive rounds much like the scorpion fires off only they are red, instead of the blue ones that the scorpion hand gun fires.. I can kill a turret in two shots, an atlas an the banshee in about four shots, easy..  paladin??  never even heard of that one, is it a hand gun?? [quote user="C45T4N3D4"]

[/quote]

i don't use mattock or scorpion either.... chakram is cool, but not worth playing through the demo for.

the paladin is available at the spectre office on the citadel. i think i costs like 250k or something.  if you try it out at the shooting range i think you'll like it. i beat insanity using liara and edi and we all used paladins. granted i was adept and used more powers than anything and needed to keep my weight down...but the paladin is easily my favorite gun regardless.

iirc, you don't really have to 'play' the demo....just go through the tutorial then park your character for the 45 min...done!

[quote user="DecafKingRat"]

iirc, you don't really have to 'play' the demo....just go through the tutorial then park your character for the 45 min...done!

[/quote]yup  i would have done that too if the demo was pure garbage, but i lived through it..