cerberus network - is it worth it?

I bought ME2 used so I don't have a Cerberus code...is it worth buying?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1200 MS Points seems like a rip off. Even half that price would be a stretch to call a "deal". I passed on this, as the game is already dated, and cost me less than $20. The DLC sale going on right now  does seem like a bargain though.

I would have said it was worth buying if the Cerberus Network News was still up and running. The updates on there gave a lot of great back story and insights into the Mass Effect universe.

It isn't essential to the game, but I'd recommend it for Zaeed and the Eviscerator shotgun.

Thanks for the comments...I decided to go ahead and get it since I'm having so much fun with ME2.  This is the first game I've ever done more than once (about to finish the second play-through as an engineer, and I'll probably do one more as an Adept or Infiltrator).

[quote user="seaker42"]

I bought ME2 used so I don't have a Cerberus code...is it worth buying?

[/quote]

for 15$

no it's not worth it .

but then again this is coming from someone that played the cerebus version on pc..

if you haven't tried it before it's hard to say....but for 15$ it seems abit of a stretch the dlc that comes with it isn't all the great..

Mine came with it so I can't say. I do know that having played the game through a few times it is worth it for me to have everything I can for the game. It would all depend on how  much you enjoy the game and how much more you want from it.

I say start without it and if you enjoy it and want more from it then go for it. The way I look at DLC if you're having to debate the cost of it then maybe your funds aren't up enough to be buying such things so just know that the out of the box content is more than enough to enjoy.

I could be wrong but don't you need the firewalker pack so you get the tank for Overlord?

Forgot the biotic upgrade you get on one of the Hanmerhead missions.

Nah, it isn't worth 15 dollars. All you get is a useless party member and some weapons you don't need.

dunno why anyone that buys ME2 wouldnt get it new. ME2 is $20 brand new at gamestop, walmart and almost everywhere else. buyin it used for $15 will cost you an extra 1200mspts in the long run

if pressed id say pick up LotSB, arrival, the firepower pack, aegis armor and kasumi instead but either way yer gettin a good amount of content that will definitely have an impact on fresh playthrus