Caught someone boosting, now what?

I recorded some kid boosting on Gears for two rounds straight, he obviously had something on his controller because he would walk around in circles and just die. I am tired of losing games because of ppl that do this crap. I was always too lazy to connect my PVR but I am sick and tired of it, all i need is a place to send it so he could get banned.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I meant 2 GAMES not just rounds, and he did it for more than that, I only recorded 2 though

No one cares, get a life and move on.

Yeah and I got banned for having offensive bio and all I had were like 2 lyrics from a song. Idc about him doing it, but if i get banned for dumb crap why shouldn't he?

Boosting is allowed, although they are stupid as hell for doing in an public match, they should just be boosting private matches.  Can't do anything about it, just drop out of the lobby and find a new match.

True, *** it i guess

I saw some guy on my team boosting active reload onyx in a match the other week. Its pretty annoying when your a man down because someone is that pathetic

Yeah thats what im saying, i mean idc if you're new to the game or if you're not great, but to just sit there and be utterly useless.... it's annoying

People boosting medals is expected and fine because they are unattainable through actually playing unless your really good and have an unlimited amount of time to sit on your [a]ss.  The main issue is people who do this in a public match are just dumb, it is easier and and faster to do it in a private match where you can set time limits and bots difficulty.  And the main reason it doesn' t affect other people who are playing the game.  Next time you see this just send them a message telling them to stop being a douch[e] bag.

I have to agree with you mostly about the public matches, but inherently that is just why I don't do public anymore. Way to frustrating to be having fun with a couple folks just to have some gook come on and start bad mouthing everyone and messing it all up. I thought at first it would eventually go away but it only seems to be getting worse as more folks get the game. I'm pretty much private now as that seems to cut out all the riff raff. I've only cut one friend request so far but send me one if your into having fun and/or have a mic. Fun is more important than the mic. IMHO though, boosting is because EPIC made it so dang hard to get some of the ribbons and achievments. Really! How long do they expect some of the folks to play this game?

You could Avoid Player rep, so you don't play with them again, I do this often on Horde quitters.