Catwoman DLC

A couple of days ago, when I turned on my Xbox my profile, scores and saved games were missing. I tried recovering my details using email and password. I was informed that my details were not recognised. I created a new account and profile and started again. I put the arkham city disc in and was told there was an update, which was what happened when I first used the game 2 weeks ago. I then used the catwoman code, only to be told that it had been already used!! I knew that because I had used it. Is there any way that it can verified from the Xbox live side? Or can it be reset so I can legitimately re use it? Any help or suggestions will be gratefully received. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It's a "Single-Use Code" and can only be used ONCE.  Have you tried downloading your profile?  If it's been compromised by someone else give 1-800-4MY-XBOX a call and have an investigation started, the profile that originally used the Cat Code is the only profile authorized to re-download it from its 'Account History', good luck...:-)