Rocksteady

Catwoman looks amazing and her moves and controls look equally fantastic

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Haha I just saw the article/video and headed over here.  Not too sure how I feel about it tho to be honest.  In my experience, regardless of how good the overall game is, these character changes have always just seemed to be disappointing and a little annoying.  I was glad when they said it will only fill about 10% of the story.  No doubt her moves and everything look great tho, I guess it's just going to come down to how they incorporate her into the story/gameplay.  

This is great news.  C A T W O M A N ! ! !  Freakin' Eh!  ...:-)

LOL!!! And there you go Arkham99.

I guess we were already on to the idea of a second character being used in this game (if anyone else remembers some conversations on the old forums relating to this topic). I can hardly wait for this game. It should be fun! It's gonna' be EPIC!!!

Yeah, was it you that was hoping for Nightwing?  I did see a shot of a poster seen in one of the trailers of a Flying Graysons Show.  It had a "cancelled" label pasted onto it.  This could indicate that the tragedy that fell upon *** Grayson recently happened so, perhaps, we may still see Robin yet, maybe hanging around The Batcave.  It could also be a "tongue in cheek" statement that, we flirted with the idea with Robin, but "cancelled" it out...:-)

That's what I'm thinking. Where they are in the timeline right now, *** Grayson will have already long left Gotham City. The only other likely Robin there now would be Tim Drake (or whoever else is out there),

It kind of sucks, but I hope we at least get a cameo or a mention in the game so that we know he exists. I wouldn't be surprised if we do.

We keep seeing the trem "sidequests" and I've read somewhere that apparently Oracle (Barbara Gordon) has gone missing, so maybe this is where Robin will make his appearance.  Batman will have his hands full (literally with The Cat) and Robin would be relied on to help The Commissioner hunt down Oracle's kidnappers.  Pure speculation on my part, of course, but a very real possibility.  I think we'll see Robin, at the very least, in Challenge Mode...:-)

Oh, right. I should have said "Richard" Grayson. The other word gets blanked out.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel Catwoman should have had a different ethnicity. I just thought since the movie (yes it sucked) that more comic characters would be changed up. I just think Cat would work better if she was Hispanic.

Yeah, I think it's just you, I think she looks *** incredible.  All though I didn't think too much of the 'Batman Returns' movie either, Michelle Pheifer did a pretty good job as Selena Kyle, and Catwoman was probably the best thing about the flic.  Danny DeVito, on the other hand, well that's a different story.  I wouldn't change anything about the RockSteady version we've seen so far, even the voice is slick...:-)

It's just I think when she makes a purr or cat joke it would sound better or atleast sexier if it were Hispanic. Too me the white girl is just blane. I will still love the game It might just be that I never really liked catwomen probably because I'm a dog person.