Catherine Demo

What'd you guys honestly think of the Catherine demo?

It's an awesome puzzle game with RPG elements. Great memorable characters from what I've seen, awesome story line, original art style, and old school puzzle fun! I think I'll be picking this one up! I like how you can text your girlfriend in the bar, and it can alter the story (7 different endings I believe). I had a huge laugh putting the wrong things to say! LOL!

The game looks like a winner, I think I'll be picking it up... I just hope there's not too much M rated stuff (if you know what I mean) if my siblings pass by, haha. ;)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll give it a rent. Very interesting demo, not sure if I'd play it more than once though.

I'll buy it when drop to 19.99 or less.

I didn't like the demo.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

i actually enjoyed it ... not enough to run out and buy it but i enjoyed it ... definitely didn't think i would but i did.

Played half the demo, interesting but not for 60USD.

It's ok. Though the word "edge" is burned in my ears now.

The demo was pretty good. Not really something I would buy, but I'll definitely be getting it from Gamefly next week

All right, well I'm going to change all of your minds: www.joystickdivision.com/.../catherine_special_edition_deta.php LOL! That's the special edition. ;)

yeah i saw that the other day ... strange edition to say the least lol

In all honesty that is never likely to happen. This is Atlus, their games at the lowest hit 30$ and that's from being originally 40$ Even used I doubt your going to find it that way. Unless you wait 5 6 years.. maybe.