Catherine demo

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I liked it the story was a bit cheesy but I guess it works.

On-topic: Nice a Catherine demo.

I thought it was terrible.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

So glad this game got localized for sale outside of Japan.

Atlus is freakin' awesome.

Happy to see the demo out. Pre-ordered the limited edition though, so won't ruin any of the surprise with the demo.

First time I've every pre-ordered a game. Thanks Atlus!

So it's a game about some psycho stalker chick huh?  Wow sounds like a game about some of my ex-girlfriends.

I plan on giving the demo a try later on today. It looks like a really solid puzzle game. I'll probably pick it up just for the fact that it's something different amongst all these FPS games lately. The story though, it looks interesting...To say the least, lol.

Also, IGN's review is up if anyone is interested in reading it. It got a 9.0 out of 10.

I enjoyed the puzzle/platforming parts. I do think the cut scenes were wayy too long

I tired the Demo and I'm not quite sure what to think of it. It's definitely a turn from the standard FPS/ Games but it's a little off beat. Strange Game and I'm not quite sure I want to just be playing "Puzzles" for what seems like too long of a cut-scene.

In typical Japanese "fashion" it went from pretty easy to pretty difficult in just one Level/ Puzzle. I would hate to have to resort to a Cheat Guide for beating the later puzzles. I don't know about this one. I'm a little on the fence with it.

It's average. Not that amazing, but average.