Casual Adult Gaming Community - 360° Fahrenheit

• Community Name:
    360° Fahrenheit Gaming Community

• Community Age Group:
    Must be 18 or older.  The older the better. 

• Games We Play:
    Any game you want to play.    Recruit a friend (or posse) any day of the week in the Co-op, Friends & Challenges board.  A great resource for achievement hunting, or simply to find a helping hand.

Play with everyone during our official Community Game Night, hosted every Friday.  Game choices are democratically selected by community members through a majority vote.  Popular game choices include
    • Battlefield (series)
    • Duke Nukem (series)
    • Full House Poker
    • Gears of War (series)
    • Halo (series)
    • Hydro Thunder Hurricane
    • Marvel vs. Capcom (series)
    • ... and more!

• Community Ranking / Skill Requirements (if you have any):
    All skill levels are welcome.  Members are not judged or discriminated by gaming prowess.  Skilled members enjoy helping others.

• Community Rules (if any):
    Respect for others and respect for yourself.  360° Fahrenheit is a "SFW" (safe-for-work) community website.  For more info, visit our FAQ.

• Why Should I Join 360° Fahrenheit?:
    360° Fahrenheit is an international, English-speaking community (UK, US, Canada, Ireland, etc.) created as a home for adult gamers to play friendly, non-competitive matches for fun and stress relief.  Many members have families, full-time jobs, and various 'real-life' responsibilties making it increasingly difficult to find time to play.  360° Fahrenheit serves as a means to connect with other adult gamers in need of a safe and friendly gaming outlet.

• How do I Join 360° Fahrenheit?:
    Simply register at www.360fahrenheit.com.  We look forward to gaming with you. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Halo: Reach is tonight's top pick.  The fun starts at 9:30 GMT / 4:30 EST.  

Facebook.com/360DF
Twitter @360DF

I was going to join these things. But I don't understand the Time and place thing.  From AB year 74

Timezones can definitely seem confusing at first, but after a few playdates you'll get the hang of it.  For a quick timezone reference chart, see Getting Started - What You Should Know.

Facebook.com/360DF
Twitter @360DF

Is everyone there from Canada?

[quote user="TeeMan69XXX"]

Is everyone there from Canada?

[/quote]

Multiple countries.

[quote user="www 360DF com"]

• Why Should I Join 360° Fahrenheit?:
    360° Fahrenheit is an international, English-speaking community (UK, US, Canada, Ireland, etc.) created as a home for adult gamers to play friendly, non-competitive matches for fun and stress relief.  Many members have families, full-time jobs, and various 'real-life' responsibilties making it increasingly difficult to find time to play.  360° Fahrenheit serves as a means to connect with other adult gamers in need of a safe and friendly gaming outlet.

[/quote]

Facebook.com/360DF
Twitter @360DF

In Canada, we use Celcius.

unless it's for the oven.

Tonight we'll be cooking Gears of War 2 in our Community Game Night oven ... um ... lol 

Games start at 10pm GMT / 5pm EST.

Facebook.com/360DF
Twitter @360DF

[quote user="Rebelled"]

In Canada, we use Celcius.

[/quote]

LOL yeah that was another reason why I saw scratching my head.

Gears 2 was great fun last night guy's. I need more practice for when Gears 3 hits the shops.