Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Resurrection DLC has trophy issues

I recently purchased the "Resurrection" DLC for Castlevania: LOS. I beat both stages, along with the trials they offered. Upon completion, the gray Microsoft trophy boxes "blooped" up on screen, awarding me the appropriate trophies. On the game's map screen, it clearly shows that I earned 110% completion on both levels. Yet when I go into my XBOX live account, I'm seeing no evidence that any of the new trophies registered.

Though petty, this is incredibly annoying. Of the many Xbox games I've played over the years, this is one of the few for which I actually managed/bothered to earn 100% completion (I love Castlevania that much!). Now, due to some Microsoft glitch, I'm unable to enjoy seeing the little Castlevania: LOS icon floating in the 100% Achievement window on my Xbox.

Obviously, I am not alone with this very aggravating issue. The question is... what does Microsoft intend to do about it? Will a patch be released? Will a solution be offered?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I'm not sure what Microsoft is doing to rectify the situation, but the solution was a relatively simple one. All I had to do was log out of Xbox Live, recover my Gamertag (DON'T delete it! It's not necessary), log back in and then redo the final stage of Resurrection (though I believe you could also redo the first Resurrection stage and that would work, too). I don't know if it was necessary, but I once again killed the 16 skeleton warriors that guard the Forgotten One, thus re-completing that trial. After defeating the whole stage, Xbox woke up and awarded me the final five missing trophies.

This info was originally posted by "u_jus_dun_know" (scroll down a bit to find him) and can be found at:

www.gamefaqs.com/.../59460558

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.