Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 2 Trailer (NEW)

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZEBJVb253I]

This game is going to be amazing I can't wait!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I want a 3DS so I can play Mirror of Fate. :( This looks really good, might replay Lords of Shadows now.

Can't wait, shame that there wasn't any gameplay though

Definitely one of the games I'm anticipating.  That said, I hope Mercury Steam ditches the fixed camera angle.  Can't stand that.

I wasn't interested in this at first but since I've been seeing more and more of it, yeah I want it!

The first one just dragged on forever; felt padded out to the point of bursting with boredom. It could have been half as long and no one would have missed out. The fixed camera drove me nuts as well.

Captain Picard was awesome as the narrator, though...

[quote user="MVRK HNTR"]

Definitely one of the games I'm anticipating.  That said, I hope Mercury Steam ditches the fixed camera angle.  Can't stand that.

[/quote]

I kind of like the fixed camera angles if they're done right. The problem is, is that they usually aren't.  

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

I kind of like the fixed camera angles if they're done right. The problem is, is that they usually aren't. 

[/quote]

True, but when it's a combat intensive game I prefer having control of the camera in order to get the best possible angles.  I suppose in a game with a static camera you can't really be "surprised" with an attack as you can see the entire field, but when exploring I like to be able to get different perspectives.