CastleMiner doesnt work?

I purchased CastleMiner to my XBox yesterday afternoon, I have more then enough space to run it, and it was downloaded to my only console in the house. Every time i try to play the game it freezes before it can even load and gives me an error message saying: game failed to load. Please redownload game and try again.ive done that over half a dozen times now and it still will not let me play the game! I was trying to surprise my boys with the game and low and behold they found it by accident and they were not happy when they found out that they couldnt even play the game.... why wont it work?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Can you try deleting the game again, and any update it may have left on the system in the same folder the game is located in. Also clear your cache by going over to settings > storage > highlighting the HDD but instead of pressing A to enter it, press Y, you will be presented with a few options one of which is to clear the cache, please do so.

After doing so please re-download the game and see if this works, it should automatically ask you to run an indie game update thing which is about 27megs in size. I do not believe the game require you be gold to even load it so that should not be the reason is it freezing.  (I have the game myself, but am a gold subscriber). Do make sure though that the account that bought it, is the one trying to load it.

You can also try deleting your marketplace data file but we'll get to that later if the above doesn't work.

Let me know. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.