Carnival Games Doesn't Work

We set up the (brand new) XBox and Kinect, downloaded my gamertag, created a profile for my daughter, calibrated the Kinect, entered the download code for Carnival Games - Monkey See Monkey Do.  After it downloaded, my daughter logged in to her profile and tried to play.  The game loads up, and it says "raise left hand".  She raised her left hand, and it brought up the pause screen and said "raise left hand at the top".  She raised her left hand again, and it asked her to sign in to a profile.  She signed in to her profile, went back, went to "resume" and it still says "Raise left hand".

Repeated the process, this time selecting "Quit to start".  Same results.

Repeated, signing in to my gamertag instead.  Downloaded an update.  Restarted the game.  Tried everything again.  Same results.

Re-calibrated the Kinect, this time using my daughter as the baseline.  Tried everything again.  Same results.

How do we play this game?  This is extremely frustrating.  I have just spent an hour trying to get this game to work, and everyone here is very frustrated. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

If you still have problems playing your game and you don't get an answer here. Go to the "Using Kinect" Forums forums.xbox.com/.../11.aspx and see if anyone can help you there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks.  I'll check that out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Your Welcome

Sorry this didn't help.