Career vs Leaderboard Stats

I play public TDM and DOM mostly,but all public.But for some reason these stats do not match up.For career i have 2d 7h played but the LBs have 2d 1 hr.For career points i have 756k to LBs 640k.why they off so much?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Do you play hc? I know in the past it didnt always register hc mode in all the records.

Myself, I play a lot of chaos moshpit, and I'm sure it doesnt log all my matches. I know it has some, but not all.

no HC but i have done the moshpit in core playlist.but not alot of it,nowhere near to 6-7 hrs.kinda wish they would bring back from blops1 the barebones pl.

According to my career, I'm on a 98 win streak on S&D even though I've only ever played HC S&D which I have a 0 win streak.

^^You must be so good at it that the enemy forfeits to you just because they know you exist.

Init bruv.

They dont update career leaderboards all the time..you may have to wait a few days to see it change...but by then you played another 24hrs full of gaming. 

i figured as much.But I am still 6 hrs off on both and the score.think I might have had this happen during 1 of the lastest updates last week that didnt save my stats.But I am not sure, since my kills were keeped.Its not that big of deal anyways.

now i got to figure out why my recent games are not showing up under my name on this site.xbox keeps changing my tenure from 5 yrs to 4 almost every month.ugh!

[quote user="BloodiestToad"]

now i got to figure out why my recent games are not showing up under my name on this site.xbox keeps changing my tenure from 5 yrs to 4 almost every month.ugh!

[/quote]

How do you pay? I had 5 years at one point, , recently it went back to three. I think that works right for a point that I changed my credit card, and started doing the yearly subscription instead of 3 months at a time. But I've been a subscrivber since before WaW came out.

[quote user="NobleNecr0"]

According to my career, I'm on a 98 win streak on S&D even though I've only ever played HC S&D which I have a 0 win streak.

[/quote]

This has been in the game since it came out. If you play a HC game mode, it counts your wins as wins in the HC game mode as well as in core. So, in theory, if you never play core then all the wins you've ever had in HC S&D will be the win streak you have in core S&D. They should fix it, but they probably won't if they haven't already.