career fighter league

We have a league we have got going.  It starts out with your heavyweight career fighter.  He can only start out as a 70 overall and you can upgrade any moves that you want.  We have camps, and give out money for wins and losses that you can go back and spend to upgrade your fighters stats with.  The website is undisputedcage.com We're looking to get some more fighters involved.  So far it's working out really well, and everyone is still only at a level 70.  The upgrades will work so that fighters who are champions will be locked at their current level until they lose to give others a chance to beat them.  If anyone is interested let me know and I'll send you a freinds request and we can get you in a camp.  

The camps also earn money that they camp owner can pass down to try and help out some of the fighters in them camp that are having trouble leveling up.  currently no new camps can be made until we get some more fighters to join.  My camp name is above average, come check it out at undisputedcage.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I thought the same about the money.  Thanks for clearing that up.  I think Owen was just trying to help.

Not real money.  It's imaginary money that you can spend within the league to buy yourself another 5 points for your fighters overall stats.  

you are not allowed to offer any money or prizes over xbox live in any games.

it can result in a permanent ban if you are caught doing so.