Care Package

I hate teamates who feel the need to change my chopper gunner to a damn rc car...i never vent on here but it really pissed me off as maybe we could have one the game had we had something in the sky......

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We all feel your pain.

i think its worse when someone actually trys to take it before u can switch it then ur stuck with whatever it originally was.

Yeah you should really only be able to switch your own care packages

I do it because it's funny (to me) lol.

I wish I could still change CPs, SAMs, and Sentries..........Those were fun times.

When I'm tipsy, I play for the laughs.  So yes, I've been known to change other care packages, regardless of their contents.

Why is it that if someone is trying to take yours, though, you cannot change it?  Is there any reasoning behind that?  Or is it just oversight?

The only time a team mate should be changing your care package is if you asked them to. This is why I mostly play with friends. That and some randoms try to steal your care package, as if they earned it.

Try playing with a group of friends, that way you can avoid things like this.

[quote user="awtacular"]

i think its worse when someone actually trys to take it before u can switch it then ur stuck with whatever it originally was.

[/quote]

i admit i have changed a team mates cp's before without permission , but only when it is ammo or a spy plane.

Or you could use the chopper gunner killstreak and then no one could take it.

Bring back Teamkilling without booting in HC and maybe it won't happen.