Care Package Runners should return

they should just not be able to knife though...

seriously, it wasn't a glitch, it was a purposefully designed, functional feature of the game that was exploited to the point where they were forced to remove it.

it was designed so that you could get away from the battle in order to get your package, it wasn't meant for knifing...but they shouldn't have removed it, they should have just patched the knife out when using it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Its pretty easy to get away from the battle to throw out a care package. its called wait until you respawn. As long as the other team isnt spawn trapping you should be fine

blops still has this in their game.

NO, CP cannister with Marathon AND Lightweight = FLASH, LOL, and too fast. I remember people glitching across the screen. Yup, add Commando to that Marathon/Lightweight combo too and talk about some teleport knifing. They nerfed the CP running AND nerfed Lightweight.

I agree, but unfortunately it suffered the same fate as my favorite perk. And that's not making a return, so don't expect this to either.

i have never lost a care package in  mw2 or black ops.

unlike many of you tools who get their packages stolen, i get away from the enemy to throw, and defend my package.

not throw it in middle of battlefield, and then cry when you were waiting and got jacked.

Potentially giving someone a good, undeserving KSR is a bad idea. I say remove care packages completely. They're either too good or not good enough anyhow.

Ah CP running.... Good times !

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

NO, CP cannister with Marathon AND Lightweight = FLASH, LOL, and too fast. I remember people glitching across the screen. Yup, add Commando to that Marathon/Lightweight combo too and talk about some teleport knifing. They nerfed the CP running AND nerfed Lightweight.

[/quote]

like i siad in my OP, it wasn't a glitch, it was an intended game feature that got abused in an unforseen manner.

also, it seems many people here don't FFA...

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

Ah CPG running.... Good times !

[/quote]

fixed...we're not anon and we're not V&.

lol