Care Package Cheat

Just moments ago I played a round of search and destroy.  At the very beginning of the first round, with no person on either team having ANY kills, every single person on the enemy team called in a care package.  They did this at the beginning of every round.

-

They were not very good, but all the free kill streaks were enabling them to start making a comeback towards the end of the game.  To top things off, A guy on my team said " forget these guys, I'm freezing everyone's  X-box"  He then proceeded to shoot his friends riot shield with a specific gun and attachment setup, which in turn froze every ones X-box instantly. 

-

Two awesome new things to look forward to, enjoy.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Which is why Ive only played this crappy game like twice in the past three months or so,  They never learn..

Video or didnt Happen.

not calling you a liar but i highly doubt you are telling the truth

^ It happened.

You can sit here all day and say it happened but without video proof no one is going to believe you. Vid or it didn't happen.

The OP is telling the truth, and players that are caught abusing this care package mod should be reported to @IWEnforcers (twitter.com/IWEnforcers) or to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I'll try and get some more info on this today.

Please include a clip from Theater in your reports.

"but without video proof no one is going to believe you".

I believe him, having seen the second thing a few times playing games. Not so unlikely for it to happen here.

[quote user="Goat Juice"]

Just moments ago I played a round of search and destroy.  At the very beginning of the first round, with no person on either team having ANY kills, every single person on the enemy team called in a care package.  They did this at the beginning of every round.

-

They were not very good, but all the free kill streaks were enabling them to start making a comeback towards the end of the game.  To top things off, A guy on my team said " forget these guys, I'm freezing everyone's  X-box"  He then proceeded to shoot his friends riot shield with a specific gun and attachment setup, which in turn froze every ones X-box instantly. 

-

Two awesome new things to look forward to, enjoy.

[/quote]

It's kinda stupid..but you can freeze the game with a pp-90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJLvSHFT_n0

Why would people want to do this ?

He is telling the truth I have save video of ppl doing the care package glitches in search and destory matches when the game starts one player calls in 4 care packages   but iw enforcers got a nice tweet if you want to see video [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmTlFJ3_5Y0&sns=em]