Capture the Leader Abductor

I've been playing this game mode for a couple of days now and I can't seem to get this ribbon. I've captured the opposite leader many time yet nothing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

u have to win by holding them if your team wins and your not holding him then it doesn't count. I have an issue with the smoke grenade kill ribbon I did it and it was the last kill of the game but I didn't get my ribbon.

As in win the match while holding them?

Yeah, you get a ribbon for winning a round by capturing the leader.  Simply capturing them doesn't get you anything if they're rescued.

It should tell you how much you need for the Abductor.  I've got 1 star and I've Captured the enemy leader 42 times.  Next level is 100.

Ok but I'm holding the enemy leader and the countdown reaches 0 and the round is over, yet there's still no ribbon

"Ok but I'm holding the enemy leader and the countdown reaches 0 and the round is over, yet there's still no ribbon"

All ribbons CAN ONLY BE OBTAINED with a match set to "FILL"  with either bots and/or humans! 15 rounds should net you 15 ribbons (if you capture that many) I set to friendly fire so if friendly bot picks up leader I can force him to drop him

"Abductor" is a medal and you have to  get the "Captiv-ating" ribbon 25 times to unlock it.  and yea you gotta capture the leader and win the match. idk if this was useful