anyone??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wK5f7az5dIY]

do you want this game mode in bf if so it will not work any ways conquest is the best mode in bf series

Its already comming out in March.. Battlefield Invented capture the flag game mode back in 1943 lol!!

Looks pretty sweet but I don't think people are going to be that stupid (like in the Trailer) while riding around on motorcycles while trying to engage other Players. It is BF Players, so it's hard to say though...

Edit- It would have helped with your OP to actually say what it was for.

this game mode was in BF2MC back then and I hated it. to much campity camp.

Looks a lot of fun. Dust 514 doesn't even come close to being as awesome as is Battlefield 3 and CoD.

It's already better then BO2, but that's nice of you to try and troll.

as an avid FPS player and BF lover over any shooter series, I would be interested in seeing how this plays out.

Knowing EA and Dice though the maps will be configured all wrong for this style play to actually work but we will see.

As for battlefield inventing capture the flag that is just stupid sounding, some kids somewhere before video games invented this game type not battlefield and I am sure it appeared in many other titles way before any bf title used it.

And I do agree Conquest mode is the most well rounded game play mode for this game it will always reign as champion and nothing they do will change that. people love conquest because it puts the campers in the losing category. it forces people to actually do something other than sit in corners or their favorite choke points.  Cough Cough CoD Series Cough Campers.

I really would like to see another major publisher create a game like this though with some kind of new twist, maybe like a planet side one kinda feel with using exp gained towards being a specific class and such this would really limit the uselessness when people who don't belong are using the things and vehicles they don't belong in. plus then it wouldn't be a Nazi corporation run game like EA has successfully created.

lol fun fact EA was the most hated company of 2012 even over bank of America who bankrupted many of people, business, and family's. I lol at this every day when I wake up and play BF3 and remember how they banned my account for criticizing them. lmao

capture the flag bf style!

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Listed mia 510"]Conquest mode is the most well rounded game play mode for this game it will always reign as champion and nothing they do will change that. people love conquest because it puts the campers in the losing category. it forces people to actually do something other than sit in corners or their favorite choke points.  Cough Cough CoD Series Cough Campers.[/quote]Unless you're playing on Grand Bazaar, Metro, or to some extent, Devamond Peak.

Choke point galore.