Cap on the points you earn for weapon

Don't like it,I don't know why you cant keep earning points for every 100 kills like you do with all of the other weapons,I don't use many of the other weapons all the ones I like are caped at 1000.. I am just saying I hope we can continue to earn points on your favorite weapon UNLIMITED on BF3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If our weapons were capped per gun, let's just say I'd never dream of becoming a BFBC2 officer.

My Garand will fire till the day I RROD.

If you are able to reach 1000 kills on a weapon, you should know the ins and outs of the game and how to earn points easily. You shouldn't need to rely on some reward for reaching a certain number of kills just to rank up.

I platted out my m16, m14, aug, vss, and i'm almost finished wit my f20000000000000000000000000. I just accidently get sucked into the matches and end up ace pinning or scoring the top 3... This game would be alot more easier if you could find like minded people like yourself.

I wish you could have multiple platinums for a weapon. My M1 would read "platinum 12". Points don't really matter to me, I'm usually in the top 5 when I do play because the appalling lack of tactics from all the new players, there may be a few gold tags spread out among both teams, but I see low levels doing predictable actions over and over. It's even more apparent when I have a squad of friends from the forums.

I love all these new players easy kills and i love when they try to kill you over and over again the hole game.and then have hate mail come from the guy that you kill.....

Just use more guns. I have an average of 6 gold stars per weapon and it has added a lot of fun to the game learning the ins and outs of each weapon. Using the same gun for more than a few games is just boring.

I think it could be a good idea. Would have 9 plats on my Ump and 14 plats on my knife

Where do you guys get the appreciation club images from?

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

Where do you guys get the appreciation club images from?

[/quote]yeah, no doubt....'cause I want to post a Scarlett Johannsen appreciation club image in my signature

I didn't even realize you got exp for using a particular weapon a lot in this game... lol i am a noob :D