Cant

Cant purchase microsoft points! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Ive been trying to purchase points and no matter what card i use it won't let me. Ive used the same card for an entire year and even used others and it keeps saying i can't purchase them and to use another card. Theyre all valid and have money on them i dont use them for barely anything so i dont know whats going on. Its pissing me off. Its the same card thats been saved to my xbox live account so wtf.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The easiest and quickest solution would be to run to the nearest retail outlet and purchase a points card from there. Just keep in mind that points cards are region locked. So if you have a US account but live in the UK you would need to make sure the points card you purchase is from the US. A UK one would not work with a US account.

Have you tried contacting support about your issue? If not, I would recommend you do for future transactions.

Sorry this didn't help.

What is the exact error message/code you are getting? Is this only when buying a certain amount of points, or any points? Does all your payment method information match your LIVE account information (name, address, region, etc)?

Sorry this didn't help.