Can't Wait!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

That is a ridiculous gamer score.  

[quote user="XxD3ltaBravoxX"]

That is a ridiculous gamer score.  

[/quote]So is yours.  Step it up, buddy.

Not really, 100k isn't that much when you only have 30% completion.

what sort of games would you recomend Thookins to step it up? keep in mind i run a business too, sadly not a full time gamer. Your GS aint bad? maybe i'm spending too long ranking up in halo Reach! hehe

[quote user="TrickyBUTTONS"]

what sort of games would you recomend Thookins to step it up? keep in mind i run a business too, sadly not a full time gamer. Your GS aint bad? maybe i'm spending too long ranking up in halo Reach! hehe

[/quote]Ha ha.  That was my smart*** reply to that person's smart*** reply lol.  He criticized someone for having too high of a gamerscore while he has virtually none, meanwhile doing it on a game forum where everyone here is a gamer so no one should be saying "you're a dork and I'm not," because we're all dorks here.   I don't have my own business, but I too am a full-time working professional, so I understand to some extent.  I will instead answer the question to you, having looked at the games you've played, and seen we like the same kind of games.  I left out games that are just good imo.  All of the following are considered by the majority to be fantastic games, though this of course is subjective on a person to person basis:  Assassin's Creed 1-3, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Bayonetta, Bioshock 2, Castlevania Lords of Shadow, Crysis 2, Darksiders, Dead Space 1 & 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Gears of War 1-3, Left for Dead 1 & 2, Metro, Ninja Gaiden 2, Red Dead Redemption, Singularity, and Transformers: War for Cybertron.  Perhaps the almost certain upcoming debates will give you further insight on some possible games for your collection. 

hey dude, what do you make of the i am alive game?   Have you tried it yet?